July 11 2022
Cheers, i love your antedote. For the last 15 years i listened online to health means summits. They are free during broadcast but you can buy. Practitioners discuss what works and why they practice the way they do outside of mainstream medicine. The body is amazing. We need good starting materials (food and water) and digestion. I learned Digestion is ruined by processed foods.i also learned about the suppression of beneficial natural compounds. Chlorine dioxide, mercury chelators, cancer work of Nicholas Gonzalez. Mercola.com land my intuition led me on this journey.
What shocks me is how many Christians took these Clot Shots and how many Pastors pushed them on their congregations including people like Franklin Graham. Christians believed their government, media and doctors over the Holy Spirit. The Word of God is so true!!!!!!
Proverbs 1:32 “For the waywardness of the naive will kill them
Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge
I do my best and try to keep my composure regarding all of this evil but it IS difficult. I look at sunsets just as I always have; grateful and knowing that any given one may well be my last. I try and prepare myself, spiritually, for my end which as I always knew was coming; this has just expedited that fact. Living in the moment, which was all we could ever do, is of the utmost importance, now. Heaven help us, all.
Two articles related to health recommendations that were referenced here are the exact OPPOSITE of what I consider good advice to stay healthy.
(Yes, I realize you're bringing attention to them, not necessarily endorsing them, but letting people decide. Thank you.)
My take away: life experience and listening to the sage advice of kindhearted, healthy elderly persons goes much further than the referenced articles.
I'm starting to believe these articles were "assignments" to tell people to do what's NOT good for them. How many more of these exist?
Here's my advice:
- Everything in moderation.
- Variety is the spice of life.
- A little dirt never hurt.
- An apple a day, keeps the doctor away (... and wow isn't chicken soup just amazing!?!)
- Move it or lose it.
- The greatest things in life are free.
- Do something every day that makes you feel like you're a kid or teenager again.
- Pick your battles carefully.
- Don't make anything more complicated than it needs to be.
- Truth is the most efficient path to the exact same place.
- The more time you spend looking at yourself in the mirror or admiring others on your phone is time you take away from taking care of the most important part of self ... the inside. Physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
- Avoid "do as I say, not as I do" people.
- Never settle with "whatever" or "as long as you say so". Question everything.
The accidents and fires were caused by cyber attacks. They are easy to do for pros.